Who we are:
At Takeoff we provide digital strategy, user experience, design and web development services to top brands and companies.
Our mission is to produce industry-leading websites with beautiful designs, user-friendly backends, and remarkable performance in a cost-effective way.
We build custom websites and applications on WordPress, Shopify, and popular frameworks like Laravel, following industry best practices and utilizing the latest technologies.
We are looking for a web project manager to join our team and support the growth we are experiencing!
As a PM, you will own the delivery of web projects, being the liaison between clients, developers, supporting resources, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure client’s definition of project success is aligned with ours
- Create meticulously detailed project requirements to define scope objectively
- Audit and validate project designs files and document implementation requirements
- Forecast and manage project resources, budgets, and timelines to ensure projects are completed on budget and on time, and meet our standards of quality.
- Set and own all project tasks (requirements) and their due dates, and communicate them to other team members
- Hold all task assignees accountable for meeting their task requirements successfully and on time
- Identify and mitigate potential risks to the project budget and timeline
- Take ownership of quality assurance on projects by validating all project deliverables
- Support the project team to maintain high levels of motivation and efficiency, by listening and responding to questions, and clearing blockers for them.
- Support clients to maintain high customer satisfaction by listening and responding to inquiries and concerns, offering solutions and recommendations, and acting in their best interest.
- Manage client expectations
- Identify scope creep within client requests, initiating change requests as needed
- Communicate project and task completion timelines to client
- Proactively update clients on project and task statuses
- Contribute to internal process improvements
- 5+ years of web project management experience within a digital agency (or consulting firm) in a client facing role
- 3+ years of experience working with distributed teams of developers
- Managed 10+ custom builds of enterprise-level WordPress or Shopify sites involving complex platform integrations
- Experience managing website design projects
- Experience with Asana and G Suite applications
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Availability mostly during EST business hours
“Nice to Haves”:
- A background in either Digital Marketing, Web Development, UX or Visual Design
- Experience with design tools like Figma, Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision, etc a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- For project based role, please indicate your availability and hourly rate
- For full time role, please indicate your salary requirements in your application
- Work from home, with flexible work hours and schedule
- For full time role, 5 weeks paid time off
To apply send an email with the job title in the subject line to: